Growing your email list can be hard, especially when you see a decrease in sign-ups. For me growing my email list wasn’t hard at first, but after a while, my numbers started to decline. It got to the point where, I had plateaued and not a single soul was signing up for my email list.
I kept offering freebies, helpful tools and even giveaways, but nothing seemed to work. That is until I started using Interact.
Interact is a tool that creates quizzes to generate leads and drive sales. This is also the tool I just started to use and I could not be more excited. As soon as I shared my quiz on all my social media platforms, I had received a few sign-ups within minutes.
That’s right! I got sign-ups within minutes of posting my quiz , something that had never happened to me before when offering tools and freebies. Here is a quiz that I made, feel free to take it and let me know what you think! If you like it, keep reading, I’ll share how to make your own quiz for lead-generation.
So why use quizzes to generate leads?
Have you ever noticed a quiz that sparked your interest? If so, then you are not the only one. When looking at the posts my friends share on Facebook, I see a lot of quizzes being taken or even shared. Interact creates this interest by allowing users to create their own quizzes. The best part? The quiz builder is very easy to use and integrating it to the email list is simple.
How to use Interact
When you log in to Interact you will see the below screen:
- Click on create new quiz on the top right.
- This will take you to the next page, which will ask if you want to use a template for your quiz or start from scratch.
- If you use template, it will ask you what kind. If you choose start from scratch, it will ask you the type of quiz you would like to build – Assessment, personality, or scored.
- I chose template, which you can see below.
- After choosing the industry I am in, the next step is to select the type of quiz I would like to offer. I ended up choosing personality.
- This takes me to a page, where I get to pick the type of template I would like to use. You can sort this by conversion rate or alphabetical order.
- Once I choose the template I would like to use, I get to the next page as shown below:
- On the left you’ll see all the tools you will need to build your quiz. The first thing I do is turn on the lead capture and connect my email list to the quiz.
- I set-up my opt-in form and I map the quiz data to my email list.
- If you want to link answers to different questions, then the next step is to use the branching logic. However, you can skip this step if you like the quiz the way it is.
- There’s also the option to add Facebook Pixel or Google Analytics to track the conversion.
- You can also add your brand to the quiz and edit the social share buttons on the quiz.
- Once I am done going through everything on the left, I’m ready to start changing my image. I go to edit cover image and choose the image I would like on the quiz.
- In the above image you will notice that it gives you the options as to what you can change within the quiz.
Making the quizzes are simple and the step-by-step process makes it easy to understand how the builder works. If you are looking for a fast way to generate leads, then I suggest giving Interact a try. To sign up simply go to Interact and give it a try. They do offer a free trial, so if you are curious if this works, sign up now!
Written by Hanny Lerida, a travel blogger who writes about travel tips and resources.