Remote Web Designer/Developer
Sue Bryce Education is searching for the following role to fill. This is a remote role!
Web Designer/Developer: Must be able to code, will not be using a template.
This is a freelance role, pay is hourly and negotiable.
What you need to do
1. Redesigning/coding suebryceeducation.com
2. Redesigning/coding the interior course pages for suebryceeducation.com. There are 2 versions, a logged in (member) and a logged out version (non-member). They both have differing needs.
3. Create several marketing landing page
4. Create several email templates
5. Redesigning/coding an Accreditation directory: https://suebryceeducation.com/directory/ and the Portrait Masters Awards homepage: https://suebryceeducation.com/awards/
6. Redesigning/coding The Portrait Masters Conference page: https://theportraitmasters.com/tickets/
7. Redesigning/coding The Portrait Masters Store: https://theportraitmasters.com/
For consideration, please apply to this gig and copy/paste your resume/website/portfolio in the pitch. Thank you!