Part-Time Marketing Manager
Are you passionate about fitness, wellness & technology? Are able to create engaging & imaginative content for our social media channels? Develop Email Marketing campaigns that don’t get deleted? We want to talk to you. MyStrongCirle, is a digital fitness startup launching early 2020 in Chicago. We are looking for a part-time Digital Marketing Manager that can help execute and drive our pre-launch marketing campaigns. This is a great opportunity to help build our brand in this early stage. Only Chicagoland candidates will be considered.
What you need to do
1. Social Medial – Instagram, Facebook & LinkedIn
a. Create at least 4 posts per week (IG/FB) utilizing Later scheduling app (or other)
b. Create original content by taking pictures at partnering fitness clubs or fitness events
c. Use graphic designs for creating unique content
d. Engage with audience & SM influencers
e. Paid SM Promotions – optimize returns of paid promotions. Impressions are meaningless, email signups and IG follows is what counts.
f. Incorporate relevant or trending content – ex. Yoga month, national holidays
g. Curate Facebook content from owned Blog articles or third-party sources
h. Assist CEO in posting relevant industry content on LinkedIn
2. Website Blog
a. Post on website and enhance copy with images and graphic designs
b. Optimize SEO
3. Email Marketing
a. Transactional – create SendGrid Template for post-launch transactional emails
b. Promotional – create & execute Marketing pre & post-launch strategy
D. Analytics – monthly reporting on all digital channels showing what worked and what didn’t.
1. Increase Social medial Followers on average by 150 a month
2. Increase website sign ups
3. Assist with the execution of the Pre-launch marketing strategy
1. Some experience in Graphics Designing, Copywriting, Adobe Photoshop and similar software, Photography, Video Editing and experience with marketing analytics tools.
2. Digital brand experience preferred
1. Working with a rising startup and a chance to mold the brand’s digital strategy.
2. Change to immerse in the Chicago tech community. MyStrongCircle is a member of 1871
3. Work directly with the CEO of the company
4. Opportunity to be creative and create “out-of-the-box” content
Compensation: $500 to $800 a month based on experience