Paid Communications Intern
The Renew Democracy Initiative (RDI) is a non-partisan, not-for-profit organization dedicated to renewing and advancing the values of liberal democracy in the U.S. and around the world. We promote intellectual humility and an empathetic approach to disagreement. We are a small team looking for a stellar paid communications intern.
Please copy & paste resume in your pitch.
What you need to do
The communications intern will help craft RDI’s public-facing image. Responsibilities will include:
Working with the marketing team to create and implement social media campaigns that promotes RDI to stakeholders and different segments of our target demographics
– Developing content calendars, create engaging online content, and monitor analytics to draw in and maintain a wide audience. This will involve writing pithy captions that effectively summarize key ideas
– Assisting the drafting and distribution of RDI’s weekly newsletter and other materials
Sourcing, organizing, and executing on significant and impactful events
– Coordinating communication threads with RDI’s stakeholders and external partners
– Using and maintaining our customer relationship management database
– Sitting in on meetings and producing accurate, professional notes and takeaways
– Helping to set up communications with donors
– Various other tasks and special projects