inHouse Influencer Marketing Intern
inHouse is a team of media, video production, and influencer marketing experts. We enable brands to connect with their consumers in a meaningful way by collaborating with today’s top celebrities and social influencers to create brand-sponsored content.
Our vertical structure and expertise covers all touchpoints of the process, from ideation and talent relationships to the creation and distribution of custom content. inHouse offers unprecedented quality and innovation for brand advertisers looking to deliver their message in today’s most important formats and environments — video and social media platforms.
What you need to do
– Exceptional writing skills with strong attention to detail, grammar, brand tone, and voice
– Proficient knowledge of the Google Apps Suite (docs, sheets, slides)
– Fluent in social media platforms: YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Blogs etc.
– Entrepreneurial spirit and strong desire to work in a start-up environment
– The ability to effectively prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
– Current content creator/influencer/blogger a plus
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
– Research and identify potential influencers and content creators, specifically on YouTube, Instagram and Podcasts and share weekly list
– Maintain master influencer contact list
– Develop compelling and timely content to be used for inHouse’s blog, social channels and marketing efforts
– Develop, post, and schedule day-to-day messaging across social media channels
– Ongoing research support for the team
– Provide administrative aid for various projects, clients and business development tasks.
– Identify and evaluate potential new business opportunities to grow inHouse’s client base
You are someone who is:
– Detail-oriented, creative, and result-driven, with a strong operational mindset. Decisive with a “get it done” mentality.
– Must have the capability to work on your own initiatives, be self-motivated, and have the ability to meet multiple objectives in an entrepreneurial environment with minimal supervision.
– Must possess excellent organizational and planning skills with a strength in time and project management. Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
– Self-starter with a proven ability to multitask, prioritize and work with all levels and departments within an organization.
– Willingness to adapt and succeed at evolving daily tasks
Greater New York City/New Jersey Area
Open to candidates working remotely
Potential for Full-Time Placement