Digital Project Manager (Part time Remote)
Digital Marketing Agency is seeking a junior- to mid-level Project Manager. This person will be responsible for managing various types of digital marketing and development projects from start to finish. The Project Manager is responsible for working closely with Account Managers and clients.
The goal of this position is to aid our Account Managers in the success and management of their client marketing initiatives.
The role requires an understanding of existing and emerging digital channels to drive online engagement and sales: including website development, SEM/SEO, e-commerce, social media, online display media, marketing automation and email campaigns, and general marketing tactics. This position requires proactive service level, maintaining and growing strong relationships with the Agency team, and supporting new business growth. Knowledge of and experience with analytics and reporting is a plus.
US Applicants only please.
• Exhibit solid understanding of key client information including general business strategy, industry issues, products and services offered, key customers and competitors in the marketplace
• Interact effectively with Agency team, clients, vendors and partner agencies
• Prepare and/or review activity reports and status reports for clients
• Keep account team abreast of timelines and deadlines
• Manage workload, meet deadlines, and pay attention to account details
• Demonstrate ability to multi-task across multiple projects
• Lead internal meetings, as appropriate (e.g. status meetings)
• Possess knowledge of agency services and ability to talk intelligently about agency at internal and external meetings and industry functions
• Understand and evolve an understanding of client strategic goals
• Communicate and assist in the development of client plans and strategies around strategic goals
• Demonstrate creativity and conceptual thinking on client programs and projects
What you need to do
Demonstrate solid understanding of:
• Internet technologies and concepts: SEO, social media, dynamic web sites, Rich Internet Applications
• Google AdWords, Google Analytics, social media platforms and management tools
• Project Management Collaboration systems (Google Docs, Shared Calendars, Trello, etc.)
• Project management fundamentals and experience with various methodologies
Possess proven ability to:
• Identify, communicate and mitigate risks
• Act as a day-to-day resource for agency teams and assist in account management functions
• Assist in project management and internal coordination across agency functions, including time management
• Proofread and quality control email, direct mail, landing pages and other multichannel communications
• Assist in the development of client presentations, reporting, creative strategy briefs and internal document creation.
• Prioritize deliverables and communicate change requests
• Interpret website traffic metrics
• Assess and track project budgets
• Posses an eye for detail and serve as a quality advocate
The right candidate will have:
• BA/BS Degree in Marketing, Communication or equivalent or 2+ years in a relevant role in online marketing
• Strong customer relationship skills
• Proficient skills in Word, PPT, Excel and Internet research
• Eager-to-learn attitude
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment
• Ability to develop positive relationships and self-manage time and deliverables
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• Maintain project histories, including case studies, estimates, briefs, etc.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Strong attention to detail