Digital Community Manager (Reddit & Facebook Groups)
Our agency is looking for an individual to manage our clients Reddit and Facebook Groups. Work with one of the fastest-growing office products company to moderate their new communities centered around Working Smarter in the workspace.
The 2 Groups should be aimed toward being more productive at work, helping you & your business grow better, cool tips/tricks/gadgets & more..
KPI to hit:
– Number of people joining the group
– Number of people engaging in the groups
What you need to do
We are looking for someone with a tech/lifestyle/business background and is excited in building a community.
Please be detailed in your pitch, describe the RESULTS of communities you’ve grown in the past and which accounts/companies they were for.
– Free office products (standup desks, chairs, cabinets, etc)
– $1000 per month (roughly around 12-15 hours per week)
– Access to yearly VIP events
Remote or in-person in LA