Hi! I am looking to hire a Content Editor and Producer for The Conversationalist Content Platform. https://theconversationalist.com. This person will be responsible for collecting, curating, and editing submission based articles for our platform. For this season, our content is all about mental health and body image and we publish new articles each week. I am looking for a very hands on, dedicated, and passionate Editor who can stay organized, help bring in content for our website each week, and create content for the site as well. I am looking for someone to help guide our Gen Z guest contributors to strengthen their pieces overall, and not just edit for grammar and format. I am looking for an editor to utilize and help hone our brand voice and help improve the messages, stories, and overall writing style of our guest contributor articles.
What you need to do
Here are the skill sets and characteristics we are looking for:
1. Editor must believe in our mission of empowering young people everywhere to have conversations that matter!
2. Editor must have experience with copy writing and editing
3. Editor must have weekly availability and flexibility to dedicate to our platform
4. Editor must be able to understand the Gen Z audience and how to produce content in a specific voice and style for Gen Z, by Gen Z
5. Editor must have knowledge about the social issues and topics we are covering on our platform (mental health, body image)
6. Editor must be able to bring in, produce, and edit at least 10 articles per week
7. Editor must be comfortable in communication skills to communicate back and forth with writers, with myself, as well as implementing outreach strategies to find guest contributors and Gen Z writers to create articles for our platform
8. Editor must have strong organizational skills
9. Editor will be able to help build our brand and fine tune the articles we want published on our platform
Please reach out with any questions and would love to work together to empower young adults!