Olyra ( www.olyrafoods.com) is a Greek company, introducing the first Ancient Greek Grains Breakfast Biscuits to the US market! We are offering a healthy snack based on the diet of ancient Greeks! We have developed three flavors, each one of which is connected with an ancient Greek “character”, Cinnamon & Tahini for Olympic Runners, Fig & Anise for Athenian Philosophers and Hazelnut & Carob for Spartan Warriors. Ideally, we want to invest in a long-term partnership and find the right professional who will help us grow and achieve our marketing goals. Compensation: $1,000/month Responsibilities:
• Plan and implement 30-day/15-day social media post calendar for Instagram & Facebook. Provide engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts, in collaboration with our graphic designer, when needed. o Research audience preferences and discover current trends o Design posts and stories to sustain readers’ curiosity and create buzz around our products
• Facilitate online conversations with customers and respond to queries in a timely manner
• Monitor and report on feedback and online reviews.
• Organize and manage influencer campaigns (product sampling & paid), in order to build an engaged community and boost brand awareness (with the help of influencer tools like Cohley, Upfluence or equivalent).
• Work on growing our Social Media following with real, engaged users.
• Suggest new ways to attract prospective customers, like promotions and competitions
• Build relationships with customers, potential customers, industry professionals and journalists. (PR outreach).
• Oversee Social Media accounts’ layout
• Coordinate with GR & US Marketing teams to ensure brand consistency.
• Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms ensuring maximum effectiveness
• Stay up-to-date with digital technology and food & beverage trends. o Ability to gasp future trends in digital technologies and act proactively
What you need to do
• Proven work experience as a community manager
• Excellent verbal communication and writing skills (English)
• Hands on experience with social media management for brands
• Experience with influencer marketing campaigns (FB/IG/Youtube) and tools like Cohley, Upfluence, trend.io, or equivalent
• Ability to interpret website traffic and online customer engagement metrics
• Knowledge of online marketing and marketing channels
• Attention to detail and ability to multitask
• BSc degree in Marketing or relevant field is a plus If you are interested in working with us, please reach out and send us examples of work that makes you proud, as well as a few Instagram profiles you’re currently working on and helped grow.