Community Manager for Wogrammer
Wogrammer is looking for a talented person to grow and engage our community via social media channels to help us empower and inspire more women in STEM globally. This role is perfect for a creative and proactive social media guru who has a natural talent for engaging a community through targeted content campaigns and a stand-out online brand presence.
The ideal candidate is both a strategist and an executor, taking full ownership of both high-level as well as day-to-day channel management, posting and commenting.
What you need to do
Ideal Candidate should have: 5-7 years social media/online community management experience.
– Strong familiarity with all social platforms (Linkedin, Twitter, Instagram & Facebook)
– Adept at GDrive, Trello and SproutSocial (or another social scheduling tool).
– Self-motivated & proactive (ability to take initiative without needing a lot of direction).
– Strategic Thinker who is able to balance “the big picture” thinking with day-to-day execution
– Attention to detail & great written communication skills
– Creative & Artistic, with an eye for design Ability to work remotely & maintain self-organization
Timeline: We are accepting applications on a rolling basis. Please apply to this gig. Compensation: This is a part-time, remote position approximately 10-15 hours/week.